Teen Intimate Relationships report (Full report)
The IPSCJ’s Teen Intimate Relationships report was commissioned by Northants OPCC and conducted in partnership with Service 6 and The Core Theatre Group.
The report is based on a consultation with 2,712 young people aged between 10 and 18 years.
The aims of the consultation were to:
- explore the scale of the issue of negative or unhealthy teen relationships
- understand the nature of intimate relationship experiences amongst young people
- understand the factors which may result in some young people being more vulnerable to experiencing unhealthy relationships
- understand who young people speak to and seek support from
- determine what help, support and education young people would like, and need.
Click here to read the full report on the IPSCJ’s website.